Contact Us Now
Phone: 636-441-5200
Fax: 636-447-5454

Contact Us

Frequently Asked Questions

I think half the power is out in my house.

This is a fairly common problem in older homes with older electrical services. Your home has two 120V circuits coming into your panel. Together they make the 240 volts you need for the larger appliances like central air conditioners, electric dryers and electric ranges. If the lights and timers work on your electric range but the burners won’t heat up, then there is a good chance you have lost one of the “legs” or one of the 120V feeds coming into your home.

We ALWAYS recommend that you call the electric utility first. Some times the problem is at the transformer or on the feed coming to your home. If that is the case, they will fix it at no charge to you. If the problem is in you electrical service, they will tell you and at that point you call us and we will come out to find the problem and recommend a solution.

All Categories
Commercial Servcies
Residential Services